Insight into my life......

CJC.... what a great school

Sunday, March 02, 2008

YOYOYO!!!!!! Homies, it's time for da bomb to hit the fan. KNN officially projects that the countdown to A level results is FIVE days (that's right, 7 March is reportedly the magic date). Thanks to a certain dihorrea of the mouth website and Su Nguan u smug !@#$%. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the annual A level Craptastica festival, coming to a school near you.

I shall officially announce my expectations before the slaughter begins.

firstly, the worst possible outcome before i seriously consider self mutilation:


GP H1 D

MATH H2 E

PHY H2 E

ECON H2 U (damn serious)

LIT H1 E


secondly, the sorta kind expected-ish grades which would make me heave a sigh of relief.


GP C

MATH D/C

PHY D/C

ECON S/E (as stated above)

LIT D/C




and finally, the following is a list of grades which if i miraculously recieve, i shall pee my pants in glorious fashion and give everyone who reads my shit a virtual hug. Real ones must pay money.


GP B

MATH B

PHY B

ECON D (no, seriously!!!!)

LIT B


As u can see, not a single A. If through the work of some higher power i get one of those trophies, some of my gd frens can expect something good ;)

I may update again after ALCF 2008. See u then.


GMSS students, this has nothing to do with u. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home