Insight into my life......

CJC.... what a great school

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hi all!!! Sorry for not updating in over a year. My trips are long gone but now i have an update!!!!

I am now a teaching intern. I've been one for 2 weeks. At GMSS. Very fun. The time spent there is clearly not wasted. I have been nicknamed blur king by my students. Quite true.

Anyway, after 2 weeks, i can say i have made a few frens...........if anyone bothers to read this.

Fellow interns:

Keli (contact lens): Your determination and organisation skillz that killz are impressive!!!!! I truly think u will do well teaching F3-2. They seem to lurve you, especially JUNIE and friend.

Indra (ice man): Steady sia u. U seem very serious yet laid back. Must be the indon spirit. Your class seems to respond well to you. H3-2 is a really cool class........don BANDON THEM!!!

Notable Students:

F3-2:

JUNIE: you are a real energiser bunny. I'm sure you have lots of friends. Your dramatic crying with keli after lessons is hilarious yet touching. Cool.

TERRENCE and indian friend: my achmed buddies. U guys rock. Hope we dont bring your grades down too much. I KILL U!!!! Thanks for sympathising with my sec 1 situation.

H3-2:

JESTON: u are funny shit right there!!! i admire ur determination this year. Sorry i pranked u, but that reaction was just so lolololol. Don't worry man, i wont do it again (i think)

Back row BEN: Hail hitler!!!! U r the only one who luffs at my jokes. Great kid.

PAI KA: take my advice.U know what i mean. ;)

F1-5: my class!!!!!! the entire group is the shit!!!

CHI LENG: i lurve ur personality so quirky and cool.

YAN TING ( BOBBLEHEAD): u are very cute and smart. good things will be in ur future.

HEEHEEHEE and HAAHAAHAA: u make my day enjoyable and ur class a pleasure to teach. tks a lot y'all

OK done.now back to marking and prepping worksheets..............sian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home